New Vanilla Knowledge solution places community wisdom at the center of the self-service customer experience
CHICAGO, May 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vanilla Forums, the leading provider of cloud-based community software, today announced the general availability of Vanilla Knowledge, their knowledge base addon.
Vanilla Knowledge is a powerful scalable multilingual solution that delivers the best and most important content from online communities, customer support, and product management into a single branded self-serve channel, eliminating silos and the need for multiple technology providers.
The Vanilla Knowledge addon approaches knowledge bases with two types of content: Guides for instructional manuals and Help Centers for a collection of standalone articles. What differentiates it from other solutions in the market, is that it empowers organizations to leverage their existing online community content with the ability to curate knowledge base articles directly from user generated discussions with the click of a button.
“Consumers want self-service online support and they want the information delivered to be useful and authoritative,” said Luc Vezina, CEO of Vanilla Forums. “Vanilla Knowledge lets our customers complement a customer community with official knowledge bases that are already written by customers and that can be created by staff.”
The new Vanilla Knowledge addon provides:
- Community and staff-driven article creation.
- The ability to create multiple knowledge bases for multiple products, business units and languages.
- Two types of knowledge bases, Guides for instruction manuals and Help Centers for a collection of standalone articles.
- Beautiful and consistent editing experiences for authors and managers alike.
- Analytics to track the performance and helpfulness of articles and guides.
- Federated search providing answers across branded online communities and knowledge bases.
- Out-of-the-box SEO features in a lightweight framework to maximize SEO value.
- Support for 25+ languages.
To learn more about the Vanilla Knowledge addon, visit https://www.vanillaforums.com/en/features/knowledgebase/
About Vanilla Forums
Vanilla provides a one-stop-shop solution that combines the power of customer community, Q&A, knowledge base, and ideation to help brands improve their customer experience and increase customer loyalty while reducing costs.
Founded in 2009, Vanilla started as an open source project. Today, Vanilla’s software-as-a-service (cloud) offering helps hundreds of top brands provide a great community experience to millions of people around the globe.
1-866-845-0815 ext 409